to the fabulous chateaudelille who passed on this award, I was truly both thrilled and surprised (and possibly ovewhelmed a teensy bit) to be included in a list of such gorgeousness.
With accepting this award, there are three rules ~
1) Thank and link back to the person whom awarded you
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Award great bloggers that you've recently discovered
4) Contact the above and tell them of the award
So the 7 things I share about me are -
- I am an Early Childhood teacher (currently on leave)
- I love lychees, seafood and really really good chocolate (but not all on the same plate!) but my guilty pleasure is hot chips eaten sans children!!
- I love to cook and I read and collect cookbooks avidly the way some people read fiction novels, I love finding new recipes for gorgeous food and tweaking them to suit our tastes or coming up with my own ideas for fabulous food
- but ....having said that, I will admit that I have been known at the end of a super busy day, to make bacon and eggs for dinner (oh the shame haha!)
- there are rooms in my house I haven't blogged about because they are the rooms in my house where furniture goes to die
- My favourite appliance is my KitchenAid mixer but I wish I had trusted my instincts and bought a white one (oh the regrets!)
- I watch Escape to the Country every Friday and Sunday nights (but am really missing Catherine Gee!!)
Hope you are all having a gorgeous day,
New table runner!!