Thursday, August 12, 2010

A few of my favourite things...

...so today I was going to post a photo of my kitchen but it seems to have disappeared under the afternoon onslaught of school bags, lunch boxes and early dinner prep lol so I will have to save it for another time....in the meantime here are a few of my favourite things.

Some shells my husband found at Double Is Point one memorable fishing weekend, some driftwood my Mum found in the canal near her home, a photo of my girls on our beach, some more shells including one owned by my Mum as a child, and some other bits and pieces - probably should arrange this so it looks more appealing! But it stands for the moment as it is, a collection of memories!
Thanks for stopping by :)
Noosa Mum

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I love the fact that your grouping is of treasured memories. It's very pretty. Your buffet looks to have a stunning paint job.
Eileen@ CottageBeachHouse.blogspot.com